Who You Gonna Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Ghostbusters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store Empty
PostSubject: The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store   The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:32 am

((First off, please pardon any bad capitalization or anything, my keyboard does NOT want my shift button to work right, and I'm not use to the right shift button. ^^; Sorry in advance, though I'm likely to fix it before I submit it.))

The spook flew off from the Headquarters at a quick pace over the heads of people. He wasn't noticed by anyone, though, he realized. People just seemed to just keep walking, didn't take any notice to the cold rush of wind above their heads.
He just shrugged it off and zipped into the glasses shop.

It was a very bland, the store. White walls, pale flooring, large windows, letting in a bit too much light, and rows upon rows of shelves lined with glasses of all sorts...sunglasses, reading glasses...and...whatever else you could have. He actually swore that he had seen a monocle in there too, but his attention was drawn to the counter.
It was empty, no one behind it. The spook floated to the counter.
"Hello? Hellooooo~ Anyone home? I need to pick something up." he dinged the bell that was sitting there on the counter. After quite a few dings, he bagan to get annoyed.
"YO!! Anyone here!?"
An old man rushed out from the back room. "Quiet down, you--" he stopped in sight of the boy ghost.
"Doc sent me to pick up his specs, sir."
The old man seemed to understand and nodded. He siped a pair off of a nearby rack and placed them in a case.
"Here you go, all fixed and good as new...now, can you...?"
Nacho stared at the case. "Pick it up? I think so." he took a couple of swipes at the case, his hand went through a few times, but he finally got a firm grasp on it.
"Now hopefully I won't drop and break them by the time I get hope." he giggled.
"Well they're warranted now, so if you do manage to break them, there's no extra cost."
"Coolio, awright, well, see ya, Spec-Man!" with that, the spook flew out of the store through the door in a flash.
"'Spec-Man'?"

Nacho flew high up over the people.
Hmm, that's strange. He thought.
There weren't any cars on the road, he realized, everyone was walking...and..they seemed to all be walking in the same direction.
He tilted his head and lowered himself down to the road, where people were walking passed him, in the road, completely oblivious of the very visible ghost in front of them.
"Okay, now I know that's not normal." he turned and watched as they all walked away in mass, blank-staring hoards.
"I know I don't have a nose, but I definitely smell something fishy going on here."
Without another word, he sped down the street back to Headquarters.

((...I have no idea what's going to go on. ^^; Anyone know a mind-control ghostie or something?))
Back to top Go down
http://sakeke.deviantart.com
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store   The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:15 pm

OOC: Attack of the Evil ghost overlard? I seem to recall some asian ghost that could control minds... Very nice so far btw.)
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store   The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:20 pm

((Possibly. I think BlackAngel said she had an idea, I think. :3 We'll see...but I'm not going to play teh evil ghost, I already have three. Xb Thank you. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store   The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 pm

OOC; Yes im going to. I just picked up the phone at Ghostbusters headquarters to let's start this thang! ))
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersx.forumotion.com
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store   The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 pm

((And Nacho just flew in the window. Okie, woot! Let's do dis! >w< ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store   The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grande Adventure to the Glasses Store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who You Gonna Call? :: New York :: Uptown-
Jump to: