Who You Gonna Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Ghostbusters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Smile To The Audience

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

A Smile To The Audience Empty
PostSubject: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 pm

((OOC; Let's go and bust some ghosts now!
I'll be playing both the ghost and Eve here.))

Eve:
She run out in the street, breathing heavenly. Seeing the rest of the group following her, she countuined to run to the Uptown.
She held the gun in her left hand and her cellphone in the right. Now It was time. She havent been on for a couple of days now so now it really was time!
She looked back on the others and tried to catch her breath.
"You're all are on!?"
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersx.forumotion.com
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Sam noded her head in Eve's direction. Her gun was ready, She had already loaded it with explosives on her way, She knew exactly how to trigger and fire them off at will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kokoshki.deviantart.com/
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Nacho followed closely after Eve, and flew through her when she stopped for a breath.
"So what's the job? Who we got? Can I help?" he asked, his words flying a mile a minute. He turned to the direction the others were coming from.
"Hurry up! Come on! Come on come on come on come on!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://sakeke.deviantart.com
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Sam points the gun at Nacho"Calm...Down..." She says lowly and very slow for him. Placing the gun down she looks over at eve. Waiting for orders. Her eyes motioned around the town boredly. The people all looked like zombies. She grinned"Piece of cake.." She says in a cocky tone.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Doc looked at Nacho and Sam "Did you have to threaten him? never mind, dont answer that... So is this a S.O.P. Situation?" He turned to Eve at the last part. Allready flipping through the pages of his book to find something of help.
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Eve:
Eve bited her lips and kept running.
"Some old lady called and told me to check this up. She had seen some ghosts running around here and just look on all these...zombie people." She slowed down when they had came closer to the crowd of people.
Eve stopped and looked back.
"I got a bad feeling about this."

Suddenly, a laugh ran trough the air.
A white shadow suddenly stood infront of them and it started to take form. Suddenly, a young man with one of his half of hair coulored red and the other coulored green. He held a happy theater mask infront of his face, therefor covered it.
He laughed and looked on them with glowing eyes.
"Buh."
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Doc looked surprised and felt his nerveusness increase "Buh to you too, who are you anyway? I cant seem to recall ever seeing you around before." Doc pushed up his glasses a little on the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Nacho followed swiftly, but kept his distance from Sam. (He was also rather silent the rest of the way.)
He stopped short at the sight of the strange person. "Whozzat?" he asked, not to anyone particular. He hid behind the Doc, intimidated by the young, multi-color haired man.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Doc felt his nerveusness increase even more making cold sweat brake forth on his forehead. "Eve? What do we do now?" Doc took a step back from the person. "He's strange..."
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:06 pm

The ghost looked on them and suddenly his mask changed into a sad one.
"Why arent people understanding my feelings..." he says almost looking like he is crying. He sniffs for himself and looks on the others. "All Think that I am odd..."
He suddenly changes his mask into the happy one.
"No need for crying now!"

Eve just stands there with her eyes widden. What. The. Hell. Was. This.
She looked on the others and then back on the ghost.
"Sam...shoot."
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Doc just looked at the man as his mask thingy changed from happy to sad and back again. "Well, you do look a little odd... perhaps not strange... Just odd? I have no idea what I am talking about... Lets see if you reside in the book..." Doc began reading at a furius pace trying to find relevant info.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Nacho tilted his head at the ghost.
"He's flighty." he commented, and looked over at Eve.
"Do you...think he's the reason all these people are all zombie-like and whatnot?" he asked. He glanced at Sam. Yes, shoot first, ask questions later. Perfect plan, guys. He thought sarcastically to himself.
"Hang on, don't shoot!...unless...we know he's doing something wrong, it might not be him doing it..." Nacho always showed a little sympathy to the ghosts...mainly, well, because he was one.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:04 am

Doc kept reading, feeling sure that there must be something about this guy in his book, After all: it was written by Egon Spengler. 'Come on! Be here!' he thought as he read entry after entry about all the more obscure ghosts. (He's reading very fast too)
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:14 am

The ghost started to mumble for himself before pulling his sad mask on again.
"Why are they ignoring me like that...stupid humans..." He looked on the other ghost, Nicho and sniffed. "They even had captured a little ghost..."
He changed his mask into the happy one.
"Why am I doing like this? Hohohoho! Silly meee." He says and smiles brightly under the mask. He looks around him where the zombie people are and he smiles gently.
"My people, My people!"

Eve frowns and raises a eyebrow. So it was this ghost who had done like this. But he seemd to have a little bit of...issues with himself. She looked on Doc for a second.
"Finds anything about this...ehm...actor?" She says and points on the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:18 am

Doc looked up from the book. "Not yet, but he must be in here. He must be! He's giving me the creeps." Doc found the last entry and... Nothing. "Nothing, he's not in this book. But judging from his clothing I'm guessing hes from the mid 17th century something." Doc pushed up his glasses again.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:27 am

Nacho frowned. What in the world was this guy going on about? He leaned over Doc's shoulder.
"Sure there ain't nothin'?" he looked back up to the ghost. "Maybe he's from Broadway or somethin'." he suggested.
Quickly dismissing his own idea, he swooped a little closer to the actor ghost.
"Hay you!" he called out. What he was going to say if the ghost responded, he didn't know. It was dangerous, probably, and he didn't really have a plan...at all...but at least maybe he could get his attention for a wee bit, find out why he was doing this.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:46 am

Doc snorted in sarkasm. "Broadway? Yeah right. He's been dead for atleast three hundred years. But if he really is an actor he better be a good one, I am not paid enough for bad acting."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:03 am

Sam aimed her gun at the ghost and frowned"..I say we just bacl the danm thing" She frowns looking at it"We could try attacking it when it switches to it's masks if that helps anyway". Frowning angrily at it she narrows her eyes"Lets just kill it and get it over with. I don't have time for stuoid ghost issues.."
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 am

The ghost looked on them with a confused look and switched his mask.
"Why are the pointing guns at me...I just wanna have some fun..." He sniffs and his body bows down in depression. "They are so mean.."

Eve raised a eyebrow and looked on Sam.
"Dammit." She said and looked around again. The people around them still looked like zombies. "Why are you doing this??" She looks on the ghost with a angry look.

The ghost suddenly rises up and takes back the mask to the happy one.
"Like I said. I want some fun."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 am

Sam scuffs at him"Pffft, I call fin hitting you in the face with my blaster you stupid thing" She aims at it again, Her right hand holding up the huge bazooka gun"Eat this!" She fires at it once then looks at eve and the others"Why are the people just standing there..Don't they know how to move!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 am

Doc was even more nerveus after the 'Fun' comment. "I think thats what he meant by 'Fun'... With the people unable to do anything but watch he can do what he wants... Or I am completely lost." Docs glasses sliped down from thier resting place on his nose bridge, making Docs eyes look over the edge of the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

The ghost looks on the fire that is aimed at him and he suddenly flows up in the air and laughs.
"HOHOHO! You are damn right funny!" He says while floating in the air. His hair sways all around him and his happy mask is still on. Suddenly, all the zombie people started to walk against the ghostbusters team. They stretched their arms out, tried to grab them. The ghost smiled again.
"Go and Get them."

Eve looks on Sam and bits her lips.
"Look now what you did!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:17 am

Doc's eyes widened in genuine fear, almost as much as if he had seen a spider. "Its like my zombie games, hordes of humans out to get you, only this is worse: I have no means of self defence. I hate zombies. What do we do??"
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 am

"Hay! Watch where you're pointing that thing, Sam!" Nacho shouted.
He glared at the ghost in the air.
"What a geek. HAY!! You stoppit right now or I'll..." he looked around. He wasn't very threatening, that was for sure, but he still had a shovel.
"Take this!" Nacho gripped the ghost shovel in his hands and spun around, gaining momentum. Then, he let go, flinging the shovel at the ghost. It'd probably miss, but if it didn't, at least it could cut him or something...or maybe he'd catch it and come at him with it.
Maybe I should have just gone up and hit him with it...
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:38 am

Sam bats the people away from her"Get off of me!" She shouts to them and punches one in the face. She was really angry today more so then usual. Frowning she looks at the ghost".....You rotten smiling freak!" She shoust at him. She motions her eyes at the shovel that hits the ghost"Oh ya..Thats gonna do alot of damage.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience Empty

Back to top Go down

A Smile To The Audience
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who You Gonna Call? :: New York :: Uptown-
Jump to: