Who You Gonna Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Ghostbusters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

These Mornings

Go down 
+2
Victor Heartfield
Black Angel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:02 am

(OOC; Time for the first roleplay everybody! WOHOOOO~)

Eve was feeling like she had been drunk last night. But she knew she havent. Or had she?
She opend her eyes and blinked for a few times before pulling up herself from bed.
How much was the time?
She sighed when she looked on the clock. Dammit. Why would she always wake up so early every morning? She had been doing this for weeks now.
Ghosts here and ghosts there. They had been all around this week, And Eve havent got rest since then. Oh dear.

Eve walked out of her room and out in the corridor. Who else was up this late? Maybe Doc was up aleady reading half of the books he had got last night. Maybe Lawrence was running in the corridors causing trouble.
Eve sighed again and looked around. Now she was in the mood of yell something complet random out in the house.
"GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!"
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersx.forumotion.com
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:05 am

Doc looked up from his video gaming and stared at leader. "Morning Leader, sleep well?" Victor went back to his game.

Last edited by Victor Heartfield on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmilyDubois

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 am

Emily had been curled up in one of the armchairs, trying to catch a little sleep after last night's little boozefest. Upon hearing Eve's voice, she wriggled in agitation, knowing she'd have to open her eyes at some point but tried her best to fight against it.

Eventually she gave in, opening her eyes only a fraction, squinting up at their leader. "Mornin'." She twisted her body into a position so that she could stretch and it came out looking rather more feline than she intended. She maneuvered herself into a cross-legged position and began to smooth down her hair.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 am

Doc suddenly yelled out: "Fuzzing hell! Bloody zombie tore my throat out! Well thats that for my zombie hunting..." Victor stood and stretched making his back pop.
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:25 am

Eve looked on Victor and sighed.
"You've been up all night, havent you?" She said and scratched the back of her head. She didnt knew how he could be up all night and still not get some sleep.
Eve turned around to find Emily sitting in one of those old arm chairs and she smiled to her.
"Morning morning." She said and looked around. "Where is the rest of you all?" She asked with a slightly confused voice.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:28 am

Victor looked at leader with an annoyed face. "Well if someone had held up her promise of helping me move my books to the library instead of going off on a bloody drinking binge, I would not have had to be up all night." he said as he moved towards the door. "One more thing: It is not healthy to drink as much as you do" with that doc left the room.
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:28 am

Eve looked on Doc as he left and frowned.
" I DID'NT drank last night." She mumbled for herself and looked around with a sigh. Where the hell was Lawrence? If he was up to destroy something again...She scratced her cheek and sat down beside Emily on another chair.
"Up to something today?" She asked her and looked on her.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:37 am

MORNING DUDES N´ DUDETTES.! Lawrence walked in with a great cup of tee in his hand and an even greater smile covering most of his face^^
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 am

Doc came back into the room with a cup of tea and a book in his hands. "Lawrence... must you be so loud? It's to bloody early." he sat down and began reading the book.
Back to top Go down
Lawrence

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 am

Hey, I love you two man^^ *pats doc on the head when passing by, calmly finding his way into the room for a place to sit* What book are you reading, there?
Back to top Go down
EmilyDubois

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:58 am

She rested her elbow on one of the arm's of the armchair and shook her head, smiling. "Nah, not much. Unless we get a class, I'm planning to get a little research done. Specifically on sirens. After those false call-outs about something on the 'siren' side of things, I thought I should brush up on my knowledge just in case we get some calls based in truth concerning them. Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:22 am

Eve smiled to her and leaned back on the chair.
"Well, after our last little mission I have some paper work to do." She said and sighed. "And then Nothing really. Just if we get's a new call or so, we have something to do."
She looked on Lawrence with a raised eyebrow.
"Why so happy this early?" She said and looked on him."...Nevermind. You're always happy." She said and smiled nervously.
"You and Your books." She said and laughed silently at Victor.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:47 am

Doc kept silent as he read a book titled 'Spectrals of the Upper Tachyon layers' leafing slowly through the pages...
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 am

After a few pages Doc began to hum a little tune from one of his games. "I have found something that might prove to be highly interesting."
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:52 am

Eve turned around when she heard that tone of Doc's humling voice. What had he found now? She swallowed and thougth about it for a second or two.
"What?"
Back to top Go down
Lawrence

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:57 am

"That´s awesome.!" Lawrence says slowly but with genuine interest. He looks at doc, and takes one more zip from his tea.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Doc looked up and had the 'I know something you dont' look in his eyes. "There used to live a whole slew of class twelve ghosts in this very neighbourhood during the eighteen-hundreds, and all of them have since ascended to the upper tachyon layers." after that he resumed his humming and reading, taking the occasional sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Eve raised a eyebrow at him and moved closer.
"And...? If they don't do any threat against humans, I won't touch them." She said and smirked. "What kind of book is that really?" She looked on him and turned around to Lawrence instead for a moment.
"Sure you haven't done anything I need to pay for?" She looked on him with a dark look. "If you had...I'll be throwing you out. I don't have money enough to both pay you for your work AND pay for the last time you caused trouble." She said and rememberd the last time Lawrence had filled the hole basement with water and she had been throwing out water for weeks. She sighed.
Dammit. Now she was bored.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Doc kept reading and did not look up. Still huming the little tune of his. "Well at least one of them was malevolent... But i dont think we have anything to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Sam rubs her eyes tiredly. Walking along she notices the gang. Raising a slender brow she rolls her eyes and walks to them. Her arms crossed in a curious but old fashioned manner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kokoshki.deviantart.com/
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Eve looks on Victor and smiles evily.
"Told you so." She said and pated him hard on the head. She notices that Sam is silently walking in the corridor, looking tired. Eve smiles to her and waves.
"Good morning Sammie!" She said and smiled. "Got any good sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Sam looks at Eve. Noticing her so cheerful and smiling she narrows her multi colored blue eye some and says"As good as I'll get these days.." She groans. Pushing back her black and white hair some. Looking at Doc now leans against the wall"I heard humming before..That come from you?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Doc sighed as he snapped his book shut. "Bloody useless book in the end. Fivehundred pages and only one entry of slight interest. Oh, hello Sam. Yes that was me... Why?" rising to his feet he picked up the book and teacup and went towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 pm

She ruffles her hair in a disgusted manner"So thats the hell bounded horror hum I heard.." She smirks"Well..It got me awake though..So it's not alll bad.." She jokes
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Narrowing his eyes in slight anger doc said "Glad to be of help. Next time dont ask for something so bloody useless. And its not my fault you have the hearing of a fuzzing bat. Now if you are quite done insulting me for no reason whatsover, I'm going to go buy a new book. See you later..." With that he walked out from the room.

Last edited by Victor Heartfield on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

These Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Mornings   These Mornings Empty

Back to top Go down

These Mornings
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who You Gonna Call? :: New York :: Ghostbusters Headquarters-
Jump to: