Who You Gonna Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Ghostbusters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day after Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

Day after Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:47 am

(( ...And you just leaves me behind. THANKS. Haha no, it's ok. Just make a new thread in the uptown place so it's should be fine.))

Eve sighed and looked on Doc with a raised eyebrow.
"You broke your ribs becuse you're damn clumsy." She said and went back to writing on the paper work. She looked up to Sam with still that frowned face and put her head against her hand, leaning it against the desk.
"Nacho could be noticed by other people. I havent really send him out before but sure...Just tell them you come from here, Nicho." She said and smiled to him weakly before pulling on the paper work again.
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersx.forumotion.com
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:01 am

Doc ignored the comment about his ribs and went over to a book case and picked up a book and started to read while pacing around.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 am

Sam was still quiet. She could'nt get the thought of what had happend out of her head. Sighing she says"Ghosts can become invisible at will..He won't be seen if he simply turns to that. But then again..I don't know if he is strong enough to do so.." She says boredly. Her patients was growing thin. And Sam was never a happy person when that happend to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kokoshki.deviantart.com/
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Doc looked up from his reading. "Should Nacho not be back by now? Its not that far to the store, and its even closer if you are a ghost... You havnet noticed anything wrong lately Eve? Sam?" doc resumed his pacing and reading.
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Eve shaked her head and looked up from the papers.
"Nacho is always late with things." She said and pulled away the papers on her desk. She leaned back against the chair and sighed. Why wasnt anything happening around lately? They was just sitting here and...

Suddenly the phone rang. It became silence in the room a couple of seconds and the phone rang again.
Eve swallowed and picked up the phone quickly.
"Ghostbusters!" She said and smiled to the phone.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:25 pm

"Guuyyyss!!!!" Nacho came flying through the window (literally). The glasses case bumped up against the glass and slipped from his hands (since the glasses can't go through things).
"Whoops!" he swiped them up before they fell far, and he flew in through the open part of the window.
"Here ya go, Doc!" he flew over and handed the case to him, then flew back over to the window.
"Something's up. I think we've got something goin' on outside!" he stuck his head out the window and pointed to the streets.
"Lookie lookie look."
Back to top Go down
http://sakeke.deviantart.com
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Doc shifted his attention from his book (Le Gasp!!) to Nacho as he took his glasses from the ghost... "Finally! I can see again." snapping his book shut and putting on his new glasses (Which made a sparkle!! *twinkle twinkle*) he walked over to the window again and looked at the people outside "Strange, they are still walking in the same direction..."
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Eve's eyes widden as she heard the voice in the phone. She swallowed and looked on the others for a second and put back the phone after finishing the conversation.
"Something is happening outside...And it's not something good." She said and looked on the others. "Let's move out of here and find out'" She said and went back to her office. "Come on, hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Nacho threw his arms up in the air.
"I told you something's up!" he floated over to Eve.
"Who was on the phone? Anyone got any clue to what's going on???"
Back to top Go down
http://sakeke.deviantart.com
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Doc looked at Eve "Do I need to bring anything specific?" He asked and walked over to the door. "I'll just bring a general information book..." with that Doc walked out the door and to the library, coming back later with his trusted 'Ghosts in the World' (Remember that one??) "Ok I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Sam watched as everyone hurried to there stations. She did aswell, Sher was already prepared as it is. She had her suit on already and everything, Since she figured something might have happend within the next hour or so. Looking around at everyon she says"I figured something bad might happen.." She rolls her eyes"There is never a single dull day in this town.." She pushes some codes in on the wall. A Hord of weapons showed up. Flexing down through the wall. She grabbed the biggest gun she could find.
It was like a bazooka, The same size and length, Only with a narrowed hole for firing in straight lines. Attached to it was a type of red button, That she could push in order to make the whole switch it's slots When fired. Placing it over her sholder with a strap attached to her waist around a belt she had on she goes with the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kokoshki.deviantart.com/
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:37 pm

"Everybody ready!?" Eve yelled trough the corridor and went to get her stuff. She took a another weapon from Sam's place and ran away again to get her cellphone. She looked around and saw that everybody seemd ready.
"let's go!"

OOC: Well countine on a thread on Uptown now...I'll be starting it in just a second.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day after Day   Day after Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day after Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who You Gonna Call? :: New York :: Ghostbusters Headquarters-
Jump to: