Who You Gonna Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Ghostbusters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Do You Play?

Go down 
+2
Victor Heartfield
Black Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

Who Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Play?   Who Do You Play? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:30 pm

So. Tell us. Who character do you play?

Im going to play some characters on here. The first one is the Leader of the Team, AKA Black angel and some ghosts onhere Nothing of the ghosts are decided yet so which one I'll put it as a secret. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersx.forumotion.com
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

Who Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Play?   Who Do You Play? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:34 pm

I'm going to play as Dr. Victor Heartfield (Ph.D Ph.D Ph.D) a paranormal expert and know-it-all from England. The occasional Ghost when the situation warrants.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

Who Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Play?   Who Do You Play? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Im Playing Samantha Klease. The Weapons Expirt. She fights and holds the weapondry. She is an expirt at all kinds and makes them for a living.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kokoshki.deviantart.com/
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

Who Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Play?   Who Do You Play? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Howdy, 'all.
I shall be playing "Nacho", the house ghost. (So yeah, don't kill him :< That would make Nacho sad.)
...(though I don't really see how logical it is to kill what's already dead...but I'm sure you have your ways.)

And I shall also (possibly) be playing two ghosts, Poltergeist and Bloody Mary....I think.

EDIT: I also play the Headless Horseman. :3

Last edited by Bloody Nachos on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sakeke.deviantart.com
Lawrence

Who Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Play?   Who Do You Play? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:52 am

I´ll be playing Lawrence Madsen, a.k.a Larry, the tracker. Has a talent of finding ghosts, and lead the way to these.. His deep calm and kind spirit gives him the habit of becoming friends with the ghosts and chill with them (sometimes without the ghost´s cooperation) before the rest of the gang catches up... He´s hard to surprise, and it´s nearly impossible to get him mad. Never angry, never inpolite, and gives a kinda sleepy impression.

Smile^^
Back to top Go down
RonnieHanson

RonnieHanson

Who Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Play?   Who Do You Play? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Ciao mah friends... Smile I'll be playin' Ronnie, she grew up in a racing family-motocross, nascar, quads, motorcycles, you name it. She's vehicle expert, and a stubborn, tomboyish lady with a huge temper. ^^ I'm Jakeblacksgirl on dA by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Play?   Who Do You Play? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who You Gonna Call? :: Roleplay :: Player's Handbook Section-
Jump to: