Who You Gonna Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Ghostbusters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Smile To The Audience

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 am

Doc performed an elaborate backflip and landed a few meters away from a group of people trying to grab him. "Oooh, havent done that since Oxford. I am not paid to star in Resident Evil!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:43 am

Sam raises a brow seeing doc do this. She was rather stunned, But kept to herself when it came to seeing this. Frowning she looks back at the ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kokoshki.deviantart.com/
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:46 am

Eve started to scream and climb of the zombies that was grabbing her arms and legs.
"DAMMIT!" She yelld and looked on the ghost. "Stupid ghost!"

The ghost laughed at their try to escape and he sits in the air, dingling forward and back like a kid.
"So much fun today, Hohohoho" he says and laughs again. "Stupid humans. Trying to win over the dead." He looks at the thing thats been threwn against him and and he sighs at it.
"As I said, stupid."
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersx.forumotion.com
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 am

Nacho growled and flew up to face the ghost.
He wanted to say something dramatic...something cool...but the little spook was, unfortunately, not one to think on his feet...that is, if he had any.
He shrugged in his mind. Oh well.
"GRAAAAHHHH!!!!" ...and with that, he tackled the bad guy ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://sakeke.deviantart.com
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 am

Sam frowns, She runs and helps eve as she punches the people in the face and kicks them away. Bashing them with her gun"For the love of christ!!" She shouts. Turning her head swiftly she hears Nacho attack the big ghost"IS HE CRAZY!!???" SAhe runs after him now, not thinking herself, But not enough stupid enough to let the little ghost on his own, She flips jumping over the people"Ypu stupid thing!.." She growls
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 am

Doc climbed up on a bunch of crates in order to get away from the Zombie like humans. "Hah! Never mess with a pro!" Upon Sams scream he turned and saw Nacho doing something very heroic, but very stupid. "Nacho! No! *zombie tries to grab his leg* Get off me, you vile creatures of Capcom!" Doc continued to cimb up the crates.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:05 am

((I gotta go now, I'll post tomorrow. D; ))
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:13 am

After getting to the top of the crates Doc noticed that the zombies were still following UP the crates. "Hey! You are not supposed to be able to do that!" 'Damn! I need to get away...' Doc looked around him and saw metal bar extending across the street just with his reach. 'Thank you Buddha!' Doc grabed the metal bar and swung his legs over it hanging upside down he began crawling towards the other end.

(NOES! Oh fine you gotta go, you gotta go.)
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 am

The ghost looked on Nacho with a raised eyebrow.
"Stupid one." He says and smacks him with a quick swung with his hand. He looks around again and sees all the other, climbing up on everything they could.
"Hahaha! You are sooo funny!" He says and laughs loud. This fun havent he had in ages. Or like. Hundred years.

Eve screamd when another zombie suddenly grabbed her hair and she pulled it away, feeling her hair being torned away. She screamd of pain and pated her head.
"OK! This is enough!" She says and picks out her gun. She aims it at the zombies and yells of anger at the same time. "STUPID ZOMBIES!!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 am

Doc stoped about half way across the beam and looked at the ghost smacking Nacho. 'Oh thats IT!' He tied of one of his shoes and decided to throw it at the theater ghost. With all the strength he could muster he threw his shoe at the ghost, after having thrown the shoe he ook off his other and threw that too.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:19 pm

As Sam runs, She punches and smacks away the human zombies from her path. Frownign she charges faster. Throwing the gun over her sholder and too her hands she grips the trigger tightly, And jumping up, She aims again
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 am

Doc watched as the zombies began to concentrate underneath him and frowned. 'Why me?' doc continued to crawl hoping beyond hope that the theater ghost would not notice his lack of shoes, which would make him put two and two together, and figure that he threw those shoes. 'Oh, wait: if I hang here and the zombies concentrate on me, maybe the others will have a chance to get that ghost! ... or not... what to do...' doc just hang from the crooks of his knees as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:24 am

The ghost turned around, still laughing like hell.
He didnt realised that there was two shoes flying at him from behind. He gets the shoes in the back of his head and he stops for a second. Then he turns around and looks at Doc in anger. He switches his happy mask to the sad one again, sniffing.
"Why did you do that for...I just want some fun in this place...and you're acting like...children." He sniffed once again before pulling his happy mask on again.
"I don't have time for this!" He laughs and points on the ghostbusters group. "Tear them apart!"

Eve eye's widden again as she tried to pull away the zombie that now had grabbed her leg. She smacked the gun in it's face and it lost it's grip around her. She climbed up on Sam and took a grab around her waist.
"Climb sam, CLIMB!"
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:06 am

Doc was still hanging upside down, thinking. "Well I guess I just have to stay here for a while... unless..." he said
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:49 pm

The kid ghost didn't even know what hit him...well, he did, but it took him a few seconds to recuperate until it registered to him that he was hit by the ghost. He was still a little hazy, and was descending slowly towards the ground.
"Ow..that hurt....jerk." he tilted his head back, as he was lying horizontal, and looked over at Sam and the others.
"Eve!! He hit me!!" he tattled and swooped over towards them.
"Sam! Shoot him! Shoot 'im shoot 'im shoot 'im!!"

((I IS BACK NAO. >D ))
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Doc decided to say something. "If we survive this I'm gonna make chinese food for every one!" Doc said as he kept hanging "If we dont I swear I'm gonna bug your eyes out."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Sam fired at the ghost continuely. Firing again and again, She fliped down landing on her feet, She aimed up and fired again at him. Catching her breath she looks at doc saying"We ARE going to make it through this" She aims again with an angerd look"Im NOT going to be beaten by some HALF WITTED GHOST!!!!!!!!!!" She fires again.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Doc noticed that the zombies under him had dispersed slightly, enough for him to jump down, so he did landing square on his feet. "Owww, I should not have done that, stupid rib. SAM! TARGET HIS MASKS! I THINK THATS HIS WEAKNESS!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Sam nods to doc and suddenly starts charging at the ghost. She runs at it and aims again, Loading the gun back up. She spins it between her fingers and aims firing at the ghosts marks like doc said. She stops herself digging her heels into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Doc was crouching and holding his broken rib while watching the zombies, who had ignored him until his shout, turn thier attention to him again. "Ah bloody fuzz. They must like me..."
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Nacho frowned.
"Well, there has to be something I can do..." he looked around and picked up his shovel. He looked over at a few zombies and then looked at his shovel. He swung the shovel into one of their heads (this time, he didn't let go.) The zombie fell on the ground. Satisfied with the result of his test, he swatted more away, and floated over to Doc, batting some zombies away as he went.
"Am I helping yet!?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Sam runs back to the others, Her bazooka still with her. Frowning she looks back at them saying"We have to stop this thing and fast..I've been firing at him for what seems like hours, and these freakin zombies are driving me insane!!" She punches another one in the face when it tried to bite her
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Doc looked at Nacho as he batted away the zombies. "Yes you are, now the only thing missing is that you make a corny line like: That was too close, you where almost a Doc-sandwhich. Or something... You dont happen to have any pain killer do you? Maybe the zombies are afriad of directed lights? I saw a movie once where the zombies got scared when you flashed them with a flashlight."
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Nacho raised an eyebrow and looked at him half-lidded.
"Do I look like I have pockets that can hold things?" he asked sarcastically before realizing a zombie had just walked through him.
"Hay!" he pushed it down and beat it with his shovel.
"What are we going to do!?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Doc kicked away another zombie as it tried to grab his leg. "I see one obvius option: We hightail it out of here and re-goup. Or we baricade ourselves in that weapons store over there." Doc punched another zombie whincing as the bones in his hand cracked a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Smile To The Audience
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who You Gonna Call? :: New York :: Uptown-
Jump to: