Who You Gonna Call?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Ghostbusters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Smile To The Audience

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 pm

(OOC; Sorry. Left for a few hours and you runs away from me. *sheds tear*))

The ghost saw the fire aimed at him. Oh fuck.
"No NOT touch my masks!" He yells and looks down on the ghostbusters group. He bits his lips together.
"OKAY! Ive had a change of heart." he says and suddenly all the zombies stops. He laughs and grinns.
"Eat them too."

Eve screamd of all fire that was aimed around her. She couldnt have control of anything right now.
She bited her lips and climbed up again. She fired her gun at the zombies all around.
"Let's do this instead! EVERYONE JUST FUCKING SHOOT THEM!" She said and fired her gun at the zombies again.
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersx.forumotion.com
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Doc stared at Eve. "I dont have a gun! Just cover me and I'll get one from the weapons store!" With that Doc began running towards the store
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Nacho smacked away another zombie.
"Hay guys! I...think I might sorta possibly have a plan!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://sakeke.deviantart.com
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Doc shot one zombie with his newly accuired gun and moved towards the group. "This is swell. All we need now are corny B-horror movie lines!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Sam growls at the ghost"IM..NOT! GOING TO GET EATEN!!" She looks at the zombies, She fires them away from the gang and pants heavily. Frowning she looks at eve. Then to the zombies and fires at them again and again, taking them out one by one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kokoshki.deviantart.com/
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Doc was having a great time taking potshots at the zombies (Hes a surpisingly good shot, non?) "This reminds me of Day of the Dead. How you holding up Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Sam sighs and looks at doc she was still panting from the constent gun shots she had fired"Im..Doing..As good, As I..." She sighed now deeply"Can.."
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:48 am

Doc noded and reloaded his handgun.

"Eve, we cant hold these things off forever, we need to get out of here. Besides Nacho did say he had a plan..."
Doc kept fireing into the hordes of zombies

"What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Eve looked around in panic, trying to figure out how to get the hell out of there. She bited her lips and kicked down a zombie that was holding her leg.
Suddenly she stoped. Did Nicho said that he had a idea?
"Come on! Tell us! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" She yelled in frustration when a zombie grabbed her gun.

The ghost laughed at their failure to escape. Oh dear. He was having some serious fun. He almost chocked himself when he laughed.
"You are so fun!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Sam growled and looked up at the ghost in frustration. She aimed her gun at his face now"It won't be so "Fun" When I shoot you in the goddanm face WILL IT!!???" She spats at it venemously
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Nacho looked around and flew closer to them.
"Well...it's not much of a plan, but..." he looked up at the ghost, then back down to them. If he spoke quietly enough, he probably wouldn't hear him.
"Y'know....y'know how much he freaked out when we were aiming at his mask?" he whispered to Eve and the others. "I think...if we can get close enough...we should try to...take it. Take his mask." he suggested...but then he realized how stupid it must have sounded and shrunk down a little.
"I mean...I agree, it has to be his...weak spot...so we should...take it and...stuff..." he poked his index fingers together.
"Maybe, like...we need him to get down to our level, erm, your levels...and...someone should distract him...then another could grab him from behind, who could touch him, that is..like, catch him with a special ghost net or something...and then someone could go up and grab his mask....I guess....I don't know...it's...not a very good plan..." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:00 am

Doc paused in his shooting of zombies.
"Not very well thought out is it? Still, its more than I have right now..."
Doc reloaded his gun. Doc sighed as he shot more zombies.
"Where is a good escape vehicle when you need one?
Eve, wasnt there... Whats her name... Ronnie?
The loud one with the cars and the speed and such? Think you can call her?"
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:52 am

Eve stoped for a second.
Of course! Why haven't she thought about that? She just needed to grab her phone and...
She stoped again. She felt how a sudden panic rained trough her mind and she swallowed.
"My phone is gone!" She yelled and smacked a zombie in the face and turned to Doc again. "Someone must have took it!"
She looked around and mutterd. "Does anyone sees my..."

She saw her phone lying a few metres away, in the crowd of Zombies. She must have dropped it when they tried to run away the first time. "PHONE, PHONE!" She looked around. "Nacho, come on, take the phone!" She pointed on it.

The ghost narrowed his eyebrow. What the hell was they doing now?
Whatever. Stupid, stupid humans.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Doc was to preoccupied with shooting zombies to care about the phone or the ghost.
'This is going from bad to worse! Not even a shotgun... Wait... Shotgun!' Doc turned towards
the weapons store again "I'm gonna go get something heavier! I'll be right back!" Doc ran off to the weapons store while dodging zombies and shooting the ones he could not dodge.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Sam rolls her eyes. If they wanted heavier equipment, She could come up with one way quicker then they could. Looking over her sholder she looks at eve and nacho. Then the ghost. Frowning, She rolls her eyes some, over her sholder. In boredom.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Nachos

Bloody Nachos

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Nacho nodded and zoomed past a hoard of zombies to Eve's cell phone. He swiped at it, missing. He tried again, but his hand went through it.
"I can hit a zombie in the head with a shovel, but I can't pick up a phone! What the heck!?"
He focused on the phone, and finally got a grip on it.
To avoid colliding it with something, he flew up over the crowd and headed for the group.
"Catch!" he dropped it down to Eve.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:53 am

Doc came back carrying a shotgun, throwing it to Sam.
"Now we have a little more fairness against these things! Eve! How goes the evac?"
Doc shot some more zombies with his gun, his glasses hanging lopsided from his face.
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:20 am

Eve's arm fell out in the air, grabbing for the phone that was throwned to her.
Then she catched it. Woho! She looked around again, did a thumb up for Nacho and then pushed the buttons on the phone that leaded to Ronnies number.
"Ronnie, Come on...Answear!"

The ghost looked on them and frowned when he looked on the humans on the ground. What the hell was they doing now? he had to know. Or else, His little fun time would be over.
"Hurry Hurry Hurry!" He said with a singsong voice, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Klease

Samantha Klease

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:05 am

Sam frowns and aims her blaster at the ghost"Shut up" She scorns at him and fires at his mouth, A mount of gluey almost paste sticks to his mouth. She lowers her gun and sneers.
Back to top Go down
Victor Heartfield

Victor Heartfield

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 am

Doc backed away from the zombies. "How the bloody hell can there be so many of them?" Doc shot some more zombies, but he suddenly tripped on something. "Ah!" Doc flailed his arms a little almost dropping his gun.
"Eve! What do we do!?"
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Admin
Black Angel

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Eve put the phone down and turned her head to look on Doc.
"I just called Ronnie! She should be here any moment at-
Suddenly a zombie grabbed her leg and she slipped down. "AHH!" She kicked the zombie in the face a several times before the zombie's head turned around the hole way and falled down on the ground.

"As I said, She should be here any minute!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Smile To The Audience   A Smile To The Audience - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Smile To The Audience
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who You Gonna Call? :: New York :: Uptown-
Jump to: